Thursday, August 2, 2012

Greetings from the Land of Almost Done...

OK...

I know from the look of the blog, it appears I'm utterly project-less.
That actually couldn't be farther from the truth!
It's just that even though I'm knee-deep in two room makeovers, I haven't exactly, um... finished anything.


AND, instead of putting my nose down and knocking some stuff out over the past weekend, we did our family a solid and headed out to see friends at the lake.

So while I could have been painting and sewing and sanding and hanging...
We were exploring


And swimming...


And smooshing up on this sweet face...
(I mean REALLY.. how could you not? :) )

And I kind of don't regret it.. like, at ALL.  :)

I've been working on an update to our master bedroom that's *almost* complete enough to show you, and I'm just thrilled with how everything came together.
But I don't have pictures yet, so I'm working on that.

Oh, and did I mention Sunday is CB's baptism?  So there are 20 people coming over for brunch.
I should probably clean.

And then there's the guest room.
I can't show you it's current state because it will scare you away and a photo of it will make me cry.
But I CAN share these teaser pics that get me a little giddy when I think about the big picture.





So hang in there with me.
I promise it will be worth it.
OK, maybe.
I hope it will be worth it.
Really hope.
Really.


Follow Me on Pinterest



Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment